Boardwalk Vacation Rentals, LLC is a Michigan limited liability company (herein referred to as BVR). The following serves as an Agreement to the Terms for all users of our equipment or products.
BVR is in no way endorsed by, associated with, or sponsored by any of the brands, names or products listed or sold on our Website.
Renter(s) agrees to examine the rental equipment at the time of delivery, verify that the equipment is in good working order, and agrees to return the equipment in the same clean condition in which it was delivered.
Renter(s) agrees that all rental equipment will remain the property of BVR. Renter(s) is responsible for any loss, theft, damage, permanent staining or destruction of the rented equipment and agrees to pay the full replacement cost of the equipment at current market prices if the equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged.
Renter(s) is responsible for the correct use of all rental equipment according to manufacturers’ instructions. Renter(s) agrees to request and read the equipment manuals if Renter(s) does not know how to operate the equipment, in order to avoid injury to a person or damage to the equipment.
Renter(s) acknowledges and agrees that:
1. The risk of injury exists from the use or misuse of each piece of rental equipment, including the potential risk of serious injury, disability, or death.
2. Renter(s) either a) understands the risks associated with the rental equipment or b) has asked BVR about the risks and has obtained information that is satisfactory to Renter(s).
3. Renter(s) is familiar with, and knows how to operate, the rental equipment and is taking full responsibility for using the equipment.
4. Renter(s) is renting the equipment at Renter(s)’s own risk and agrees that BVR is not responsible for accidents or injuries caused directly or indirectly in the use of the rented item(s).
5. Renter(s) is knowingly and freely assuming these risks on Renter(s)'s behalf and on behalf of any and all users of the rental equipment, including Renter(s)'s minor children, or any other adults or children.
6. Renter(s), whether jointly or severally, hereby releases, now and forever, BVR from any and all claims, causes of action, or liability arising from this agreement. This is intended to be both a Release and a Covenant Not to Sue.
7. Renter(s), whether jointly or severally, hereby agree, now and forever, to hold BVR harmless and indemnify the company from any such claims made by any user of the rental equipment, including minor children.
8. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects, including validity, interpretation and effect, by the laws of the State of Michigan. Renter(s) agrees that the venue (i.e., location) for any legal action shall be located within Manistee, Michigan.